quarta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2011

When I get older...



YOHAI, I told I would back, didn't I? So, I'm here to talk about how I want to look like when I get older! Take those chocolate cookies there and the pea tea.

First of all, when I get older, I want to look back and read an beautiful history about my life. And I want prove it with my geogeous husband by my side for more than 40 years, three sons and daughters with grandchildren and I want to know hot to cook well for them also XD And I want to be happy, having a good university and lot of friends. The old and good ones! For look crazy like these old peoples :



















































And for be like them, I must start now. You too! Being stressful will not help you to live more and have a pleasure for each new day that begin. And you can have self-police for fix the wrong things that are in your life now. Some bad feeling, some broke friendship, maybe. Things that make you feel bad now and you know it can keep for ever and ever if you do not do anything for change it. Perhaps words like "sorry", "thank you" or even quotes, actions... Making good actions you can know more good friends and feel sooo good. Let's be like those old ladies when we fet older, ei?! Smile until it broke your sorrow and sadness.

" Smile. Smile though your heart is aching. Smile even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by ~ "

Remember that and let's have a good and nice life \õ/ WITH TEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
see you =D






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Grata por ler \õ/