sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

- A little big change.


Well done guys! I'm here telling to you wich I will write in english from now on. Better than this: I will try. Why? One- I want. And two- I need. And, come on! The blog name is in english, why the hell I will write in portuguese? Don't make sense. No, I don't will use google traductor. As I had sayd before, I need write in english, so I am trying. Without slangs! Oooooh! HAHA!

Gaah, sorry for the brazilian guys but you really don't read. Or read but don't comment. Whatever! I will continue with the tea and cookies, don't worry. For the brazilian guys, if you like my blog you will continue reading, don't you? *-* No. Yeah, yeah, I know. Maybe I will write the oldest posts in english to and the news as well. Anyway, starting now!

Let's go chance this! I want change the layout. Because it is old. I am full of this image. Tomorrow... No, someday I really will made a new layout. And the posts will be more interessing, I promisse. What do you talk when you are drinking a tea? All things, I think. Movies, music, recipes, clothes, books, peoples and about yourself. So, I will talk about this things in the blog! I hope I don't change again for the portuguese version. Or maybe I can write both but I'm really lazzy for this kind of thing.

So, wellcome! Have a sit while I make your tea. Sure, you can take this cookies! I made them. Of course it is true! Oh, guy, look at me! I can do it. HAHA, anyway, is chocolate. Do you prefer blood Orange, ginger, lemon, green tea, pepermind or... Yes, I have milk! Oh, don't be shy. Here in this house don't have ashamed peoples! /Ok, I'm joking. I can't please my hamburguer at Mc' Donalds. You can laugh, I know, is stupid but is true! HAHA!

Starting the posts in the next visit here. Don't forget me :D Bye bye and see you later ~

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Grata por ler \õ/